Reviews

I called the Desoto location on a Monday (not sure who I talked to) and asked for a quote to repair/replace my transmission. Most places would have given me quotes and that would be it. Instead, I was asked a series of questions about what I had been experiencing. He said it sounded like an electrical issue and that if I would bring it in the next day; they could lookat it free of charge. When told the hours of operation, I looked at the clock, and they had been closed for 30 minutes. I was shocked that anyoneeven answered the phone after hours.  The next morning, my husband drove my car to the shop (in first gear) and after a test drive, the only issue was a sensor that had come unplugged. They plugged it back in and didn’t charge him anything. My husband worked in automotive management for years and came home bragging about the service he received from Bill. Awesome service both on the phone and in person. I will definitely suggest this location to anyone needing repairs done to their cars and will go back again the next time I have an issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment